- Exploring ways to collaborate documents, and tools that help you to create your documents with ease and like a pro.
- Staff completing task given with ease and efficient, thus boosting their work productivity.
- Learning the tips and shortcuts
Pre-requisite before Attending the Class
Individuals should have an understanding of any of the following operating systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP/VISTA/Win7/Win8
- Instructor-led Training
- Group Discussion
Who Should Attend
Individuals who have attended the essential levels or self-taught Microsoft Word users who want to explore more advanced features in Word like using advanced document enhancements, techniques and skills.
2 days (9:00am to 5:00pm)
1: Sorting and Merging Text and Data
- Protect Document
2: Working With Formulas, Worksheets, and Charts
- Calculating in Tables
- Using Formulas
- Using Worksheets
- Creating and Modifying Worksheets
- Embedding Existing Excel Worksheets
- Working with Charts
- Importing and Copying Data into a Datasheet
3: Introduction to Macros
- Recording and Running Macros
- Managing Macros
- Deleting Macros
4: Enhancing Documents
- Working with Graphics
- Modifying Graphics
- Positioning and Deleting Graphics
- Using Advanced Enhancement Techniques
- Inserting Special Characters
- Inserting Watermarks
- Formatting First Pages
5: Reviewing Documents
- About Saving Versions of a Document
- Document Compare
- Tracking Changes
- Shared Workspace
Require more support than our training courses?
Our full range of services can help you in many ways:
- We can work with you to deliver a tailored made course for your staff, not only in Microsoft Excel, but also PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft Office software
Standard Business Documents
- We can work with you to design standard business documents in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, making it quick and easy to produce professional, branded, stunning business documents
- Unsure if Microsoft Excel gives you the information you need to run your business? We can design, develop and generate monthly reports in easily accessible formats such as PDF, giving you the information at your fingertips to run your business – no more days wasted in incomprehensible data reports
What You Can Expect From Our Course
Our trainer is a Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist and well-sought after Microsoft Certified Trainer with more than 15 years of experience. He has conducted hundreds of Microsoft Office application classes with leading companies in the region and gets excellent ratings for
all his classes.
Small Class Sizes
We limit the number of participants to 15 pax per session. This means that participants will become more productive immediately after the training session.
Real answers and solutions to your issues, not off the shelf training.
Ask Our Expert
Participants will be given an email for assistance on future inquiries.