With PowerPoint, you can easily create powerful visuals and apply professional-looking designs to photos and text, and to videos. PowerPoint opens up a world of design options to give life to your ideas. With PowerPoint, you can effectively engage your audience by embedding and personalizing videos within your presentation, thus saving your time and money.
- Exploring ways to quickly and creatively grab your audience and inspire them with your ideas by using easy-to-use tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities.
- Completing task given with ease and efficient, thus saving you time and money.
- Learning the tips and shortcuts.
2 days (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Instructor-led Training
- Group Discussion
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are new to Microsoft PowerPoint or those who want to create intuitive presentations for paper, or screen.
Pre-requisite before Attending the Class
Individuals should have an understanding of any of the following operating systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP/VISTA
1: PowerPoint Basics
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Starting PowerPoint
- Opening an Existing Presentation
- Identifying Elements of the PowerPoint Window
- The Ribbon
- Moving Between Slides
- Using PowerPoint Help
- Using the Help Table of Contents Index
- To use the Help Topics Index
- Changing PowerPoint Views
- Changing the Zoom Level
- Viewing the Presentation in Outline View
- Viewing the Presentation in Slide Sorter View
- Ending a PowerPoint Session
- Closing a Presentation
2: Creating a Presentation
- Beginning a New Presentation
- Using a Template to Begin a New Presentation
- Adding Text and Slides
- Adding a New Slide in Normal View
- Entering Text in a Bulleted List
- Adding Slides and Text in Outline View
- Using AutoCorrect
- Editing Text and Slides
- Using the Undo and Redo Commands
- Using Find and Replace
- Deleting Slides
3: Enhancing a Presentation
- Changing Text Appearance
- Changing the Font Size
- Applying Font Styles and Effects
- Changing Text Colour
- Aligning Text
- Adjusting Line Spacing
- Using the Rulers
- Changing Slide Sequence
- Rearranging Slides in Outline View
- Creating Notes Pages and Handouts
- Formatting Handouts
- Printing Notes Pages and Handouts
- Checking Your Work
4: Creating Visual Impact
- Drawing Objects
- Drawing AutoShapes
- Drawing Rectangles and Squares
- Drawing Ellipses and Circles
- Drawing Straight and Curved Lines
- Selecting and Deselecting Objects
- Duplicating an Object
- Editing Objects
- Changing Line Colours and Applying Shadows
- Changing the Line Style and the Dash Style
- Moving Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Adding Object Text and Clip Art
- Adding Clip Art to a Slide
Require more support than our training courses?
Our full range of services can help you in many ways:
- We can work with you to deliver a tailored made course for your staff, not only in Microsoft Excel, but also PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft Office software
Standard Business Documents
- We can work with you to design standard business documents in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, making it quick and easy to produce professional, branded, stunning business documents
- Unsure if Microsoft Excel gives you the information you need to run your business? We can design, develop and generate monthly reports in easily accessible formats such as PDF, giving you the information at your fingertips to run your business – no more days wasted in incomprehensible data reports
What You Can Expect From Our Course
Our trainer is a Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist and well-sought after Microsoft Certified Trainer with more than 15 years of experience. He has conducted hundreds of Microsoft Office application classes with leading companies in the region and gets excellent ratings for
all his classes.
Small Class Sizes
We limit the number of participants to 15 pax per session. This means that participants will become more productive immediately after the training session.
Real answers and solutions to your issues, not off the shelf training.
Ask Our Expert
Participants will be given an email for assistance on future inquiries.