Microsoft Office is used generally by all level of position in an Organization. Microsoft Office Word and Brochure Creation combines the powerful features of Word and PowerPoint that allow you to create business proposals and marketing materials with ease and efficient. This training will also expose you on how to create an impact on your presentations. You’ll be amazed with the tips and tricks that save you the most time and effort. Enjoy learning!
- Business Proposal Made Simple Using Microsoft Word
– Formatting can be updated easily using Styles. No matter how long or complicated your document is, creating the Table of Contents and other references can be created in just a few simple clicks.
- Marketing Material Creation Using Microsoft Word
– Brochures are an important part of any business marketing plan. They are portable, inexpensive to create and offer credibility to a business. Brochures can be used in any part of the marketing process, either to generate leads or to close a sale.
- Create An Impact With A Powerful Product Presentation
– Using PowerPoint to prepare the presentation and couple with a knockout presentation skill you learn in this training will bring you to a whole new level of Presentation.
Who Should Attend
Individual who is involve directly or indirectly in Marketing activities and planning of marketing activities. It is also beneficial to those involved in marketing business presentation or any form of sales and marketing presentation.
- Instructor-led Training
- Group Discussion
About the Trainer
Kelvin Ng is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist with 15 years of training experience. He is able to relate practical usage of Formulas and Excel Features in your daily work and save you a great deal of time.
Why you should train with us?
Generate New Idea
Duration: 2 days (9.00am – 5.00pm)
MODULE 1: Using Styles in Microsoft Word
This module will expose you to most efficient way to format a long document such as a proposal, technical document, or even research paper. Once you understand the power of Styles, you are able to create table of contents, cross references, and other references in just a few clicks.
MODULE 3: How to Create a Brochure with Microsoft Word
This module will expose you to the world Desktop Publishing. You will learn to create Marketing Materials such as Brochure. Using the 3-Column document to create a Tri-Fold Brochure is essential.
MODULE 5: How to Have a Fearless Presentation?
This module will provide you with tips and tricks to make sure you are more than ready for your presentation. With a little preparation and setup, you are ready to take over the stage and give a Knockout Presentation.
MODULE 2: Email Marketing with Microsoft Word Mail Merge
This module enables you to create personalized your email to your customer 3using the Mail Merge feature in Microsoft Word. You will learn how to setup your Customer Database and merge the database into your marketing letters or emails.
MODULE 4: Pull Together a Multimedia Presentation
This module introduces the many different items such as Pictures, Charts, Smart Art, drawings, Movie and Songs into a presentation. By adding animations and controls to the item, we can bring the presentation into an interactive presentation. A well planned and controlled presentation will make the presentation look professional