- Learning the tips and shortcuts that save time and simplify work, thus solving the difficulties faced by HR staff on a daily basis in doing employee compensations, salary, leave, benefits, and many more.
- Learning the formatting techniques to convert data from different sources, and making use of the most important formulas for HR
- Building knowledge and developing your skill with the aim of finishing with a spreadsheet set up just how you want it.
Who should attend?
New and Experienced HR professionals from Admin, Compensation and Benefits, and other HR related functions.
About the Trainer
Kelvin Ng is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist with 15 years of training experience. He is able to relate practical usage of Formulas and Excel Features in your daily work and save you a great deal of time.
Improve Your Microsoft Excel Skill Now !
Generate New Idea
Duration: 2 days
- What is AutoSum?
- Working with Basic Formulas
- Working with Functions and Formulas
- Understanding Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Basic Mathematical Operators
- Using Formulas with Multiple Cell References
- What are Functions?
- Finding the Right Function
- Some Useful and Simple Functions
- Using VLOOKUP to Find Data
- How to Find an Exact Match with VLOOKUP
- Finding the Closest Match with VLOOKUP
- What is a PivotTable?
- Creating a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotTable Frame
- Specifying PivotTable Data
- Rearranging PivotTable Data
- Using a One and Two Input Data Table
- Using Goal See
- What is a Scenario?
- Creating a Scenario
- Protecting your Workbook
- Protecting your Worksheets
- Unlocking Cells
- Protecting your Excel Files
- What is an AutoFill List?
- Creating a Custom AutoFill List
- Modifying a Custom AutoFill List
- Using a Custom AutoFill List
- What Are Range Names?
- Defining and Using Range Names
- Selecting Nonadjacent Ranges
- Inserting Functions
- Using Functions and AutoFill to Perform Difficult Calculations
- Using the IF Function
- Working with Nested Functions
- Using Automatic Outlining
- Displaying and Collapsing Levels
- Grouping Data Manually
- Creating Subtotals
- Modifying PivotTable Calculations
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Refreshing a PivotTable
- Charting a PivotTable