If you work in an office, chances are you use Microsoft Excel frequently. In fact, you may spend a whole day working on one workbook with its various spreadsheets. Discover how Microsoft Excel training can help you to increase your productivity by mastering the tips and tricks to reduce the amount of time you take to complete a task.
- Building knowledge and developing your skill with the aim of finishing with a spreadsheet set up just how you want it.
- Saving time and simplify work, thus boosting your staff work productivity.
- Helping you and your organization making better, smarter decisions.
- Learning the tips and shortcuts.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who are interested to learn more on auditing, charts, Macros, Analysis Tools, and working on data. Managers and Executives from Finance and IT Departments are encouraged to attend.
Pre-requisite before Attending the Class
Individuals should have an understanding of any of the following operating systems: Windows
- Instructor-led Training
- Group Discussion
2 days (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Linking Data within a Worksheet
- Linking Cells between Worksheets within a Workbook
- Linking Data between Workbooks
- Linking Data from Excel to a Word Document
- Linking an Excel Chart to a Word Document
- Sorting Data
- Custom Sorting Options
- Filtering a List
- Custom Criteria And – Or
- Advanced Filtering
- Calculated Criteria Using Functions
- Enabling or Disabling “Tracking Changes”
- Sharing, Comparing and Merging Worksheets
Require more support than our training courses?
Our full range of services can help you in many ways:
- We can work with you to deliver a tailored made course for your staff, not only in Microsoft Excel, but also PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft Office software
Standard Business Documents
- We can work with you to design standard business documents in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, making it quick and easy to produce professional, branded, stunning business documents
- Unsure if Microsoft Excel gives you the information you need to run your business? We can design, develop and generate monthly reports in easily accessible formats such as PDF, giving you the information at your fingertips to run your business – no more days wasted in incomprehensible data reports
What You Can Expect From Our Course
Our trainer is a Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist and well-sought after Microsoft Certified Trainer with more than 15 years of experience. He has conducted hundreds of Microsoft Office application classes with leading companies in the region and gets excellent ratings for
all his classes.
Small Class Sizes
We limit the number of participants to 15 pax per session. This means that participants will become more productive immediately after the training session.
Real answers and solutions to your issues, not off the shelf training.
Ask Our Expert
Participants will be given an email for assistance on future inquiries.