Functions and Formulas are some of the advanced features of Microsoft Excel that allow you to become more productive and increase your day-to-day efficiency. The Mastering Microsoft Excel: Formulas & Functions training will expose you to how Formulas and Functions are used to perform complex calculations and data analysis.
- Understanding Functions and Formula in MS Excel
- Use conditional formatting
- Understand the mathematical order of operations used by MS Excel
- Use the appropriate type of cell reference
- Use statistical functions and concatenation features
- Create ‘nested’ functions
- Use the Lookup functions
Who should attend?
Account Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Project Managers, Sales Executives, Directors, Business Owners and Individuals who want to improve the Microsoft Excel skills
About the Trainer
Kelvin Ng is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist with 15 years of training experience. He is able to relate practical usage of Formulas and Excel Features in your daily work and save you a great deal of time.
Why you should train with us?
Generate New Idea
Duration: 2 Days
- Getting Help with Functions
- Nested Functions
- Consolidating Data Using a 3-D Reference Sum Function