PivotTable is one of the advanced features of Microsoft Excel that allows you to become more productive and increase your day-to-day efficiency. Analysing Data With PivotTable training will expose you how PivotTable is used to manage and analyse data. Discover the tips and tricks that save you the most time and effort. Enjoy learning Analysing Data with PivotTable!
- Understanding PivotTable in MS Excel
- Creating and Customizing PivotTable
- Categorizing the Data Fields
- Converting to PivotChart
- Creating and Editing Calculated Field and Item
- Instructor-led Training
- Group Discussion
Who should attend?
Individuals who use Excel in their dayto-day work or those involve in Reporting and Data Analysis but would like to discover the power of
PivotTables in analyzing and summarizing data.
About the Trainer
Kelvin Ng is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Office 2010 Master Specialist with 15 years of training experience. He is able to relate practical usage of Formulas and Excel Features in your daily work and save you a great deal of time.
Improve Your Microsoft Excel Skill Now !
Generate New Idea
Duration: 1 day
- Database Pre-requisite for preparing a PivotTable Report
- Designing a PivotTable
- Adding Elements to the Report
- Creating a Report Filter
– Use Table Field as Report Filter
– Use the Report Filter
– Reset the Filter
- Use Slicers to Filter Report
– What is Slicers?
– Remove Slicers
- Update the Data Source
– Changes Data Sources
– Create a Dynamic Range for the Data Table
- Format a PivotTable
– Use PivotTable Style
– Number and Text Format
– Explore the PivotTable Options
– Use the Value Field Settings
- Show Value As
- PivotTable Print Options
- Grand Totals
- Report Layout
- Grouping Pivot Fields
– Number Fields
- Sort and Filtering the PivotTable
- Creating Calculated Field
- Creating Calculated Item
- Edit and Delete Calculated Field or Item